TC3 auditions are open to youth between the age of 7 and 18.
- Young people must audition for the choir first before they can access other TC3 programs such as drum, dance and band.
- Auditions take place twice a year.
Auditions will take place throughout the month of September. Register Now!
Click here to download TC3’s Audition Brochure & Book an Audition
Once we have received your information, you will be contacted with your performing arts choir audition date and time. TC3 auditions last approximately ten minutes and consist of four parts.
- Introduce yourself.
- Present a talent.
- Sing with us.
- Answer some questions.
That’s it! Be yourself and enjoy the experience. Remember TC3 was made for youth and we are looking for new members. Parents/Guardians and friends must wait outside of the audition room.
The program is valued at $1400.00 plus per member, per year.This cost for all members are subsidized through the generous support of our community, partners, sponsors and grants.
Non-refundable Fee is $450.00 per year.
Please note there are additional expenses, which may apply to the specialized aspects of our performing arts company (i.e., uniform components, dance gear etc.)
- We offer a variety of payment options.
- Through our partnership with the Weston Frontlines Centre, there are 10 fully subsidized spaces available to youth who meet the criteria and live in the Weston Area.
- Parents/Guardians who cannot afford the annual fee are invited to make arrangements with the Hopeworks Connection.
- Parental/Guardian and family support is vital for success in TC3. Twice a year, TC3 provides a parent/guardian orientation and question/answer session.
- Rehearsals take place on scheduled Saturdays at Weston Baptist Church at Weston Rd and Lawrence Ave in Toronto.
- Youth may miss no more than 3 rehearsals per year.
- Parents/Guardians are expected to ensure that their member is prepared and ready to participate in TC3 activities.
- Parents/Guardians must encourage their young person to practice, eat properly and get plenty of rest in order to participate at their maximum level.
- TC3 members must have a valid passport within 5 weeks of becoming a member.
- Besides working with TC3 Staff to raise funds so their young person can travel and participate in all performances, parents are invited to become actively involved in a variety of ways as their schedule permits.